Ingenutec is excited to announce three upcoming Webinar’s that will take place over the coming months!
Our first Webinar will take place on Wednesday, June 12th, from 11:00am-11:30 EDT, Ingenutec will be presenting “The PN5180 and EMVCo — Configuration for certification.” This webinar provides an overview of the tasks and processes required to prepare a PN5180 design for EMVCo certification. It covers the capabilities of each feature and the process required to configure each feature. After participating in this webinar, you will have knowledge of:
- The EMVCo specific features in the PN5180
- Configuration process for the PN5180
- Configuration process for each feature
- Software and tools required
You can register for this event here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/3514820214629132801
The second Webinar will be held in July. A specific topic and date have yet to be determined.
Ingenutec’s third Webinar, happening in September, will cover “POSMOD — Speed design and certification of EMV acceptance”. A specific date and time has yet to be determined. This webinar discusses what makes certification of an EMVCo payment reader difficult and time consuming. It presents Ingenutec’s offering based on the NXP PN5180 NFC controller and K81 secure micro-controller. After participating in this webinar, you will have knowledge of:
- What standards apply to EMVCo payment terminals
- Why the development process is not as easy as it may initially seem Ingenutec’s
- POSMOD and how it addresses the complexity issues
- How you can take advantage of the Ingenutec POSMOD
Please check back for updates on topics, times, and registration links.